By Bryant Wong – On
A 3-second pause could cost you more than half of your live contact.
- The 3-second pause is the earmark of an ATDS and It's how you generate a lawsuit. However, it could be costing you from a non-legal perspective as well.
- We conducted a survey with consumers and It turns out that 75% of consumers hang up right away when they hear the 3-second pause.
- This is a huge amount if you make 10,000 live contacts a day. 7,500 people are just hanging up and not even talking to your agents because of the 3-second pause.
- This makes sense if someone called you on the phone and you heard nothing starting out you would hang up, right?
- Fortunately, we have a click to call solution that gets rid of the 3-second pause!
Looking for more educational information? Check out these Debt Collection 101 episodes covering The Three-Second Pause, The Earmark of An ATDS and TCPA Compliance Case Reyes v. Lincoln Automotive Financial Services.
Sharing is caring! If you like what you see, don't forget to like, share and subscribe to Arbeit U for the latest in collections and small business!